moonrise kingdom as a fantasy adventure !! this was for one of my finals where i redesigned suzy as a magic princess escaped from an oppressive kingdom and sam as an orphaned vagabond who traverse the land to find the legendary moonrise kingdom where they can live peacefully together ~
they’re a little bit older, but i still tried to maintain the innocence of the real movie!
Heading home for the summer where there is little access to internet, so consider this the beginning of a hiatus.
I’ve been wondering all along if you would turn out to be that lovely girl I met on May Day. Why were you scared then?
Margo Channing is a star of the theater. She made her first stage appearance at the age of four in Midsummer Night’s Dream. She played a fairy and entered, quite unexpectedly, stark naked. She has been a star ever since. Margo is a great star, a true star. She never was or will be anything less or anything else.
1. fixed in direction; steadily directed.
2. firm in purpose, resolution, faith, attachment, etc., as a person.
3. unwavering, as resolution, faith, adherence, etc.
4. firmly established, as an institution or a state of affairs.
5. firmly fixed in place or position.
Etymology: Middle English stedefast, Old English stedefæst.
Thelma and Groucho: sassmaster generals